Join us as a Junior or Graduate Developer and become a RAMM asset
RAMM has a proud history in the New Zealand, Australia and Fiji Road Asset Management market. We attract the very best Software and Test Engineers, encouraging collaboration, agile full stack development and use of leading edge technologies. RAMM Software is a Microsoft Gold partner so you will have access to a myriad of technologies relating to Cloud Computing. We are constantly expanding our team with Junior developers to encourage learning and building your experience within our environment.
Opportunity for a Junior/Graduate – Full Stack Software Engineer
- Exceptional work environment, promoting collaboration and innovation
- Opportunity to experience developing in an Agile development team
- Focus on building Web and Mobile Enterprise Applications
What will I be doing?
What do I need?
- An active interest in Agile development methodologies and web application development.
- A tertiary or equivalent Bachelors/Engineering qualification in the Software Development area (e.g. B.Sc, H. Sc.)
- A willingness to learn new skills
- An ability to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate issues
- To be a methodical person with good organisational skills
- To be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- A good understanding of OO programming principals
- Excellent communication skills (English and conceptual)
Desirable (but not essential) skills
- Experience (or good understanding of) with MVVM, MVC
- Experience using Typescript, ReactJS, KnockoutJS
- Experience developing mobile applications (iOS, Android)
Only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered. NZ permanent resident, NZ citizen.
If this sounds like you – please apply now with your CV and cover letter.