Our Training Courses
RAMM Software offers structured classroom-based courses at our Perth training venue. We also offer bespoke training courses at client premises. Our bespoke on-site courses combine training material from the courses below, as well as material requested by clients to meet their specific requirements.
Click to reveal and to hide details of the three structured courses.
The three courses are:
- Everything RAMM (1 day) – designed to introduce users to the fundamentals of RAMM
- Work Management and Pocket RAMM (1 day) – designed to show users how to manage access to asset information, use Pocket RAMM for capturing asset information when out on the road network and use User Defined Tables to manage more asset classes
- Work Maintenance and Pocket RAMM (1½ days) – designed to show users how to enable easy access to asset data for maintenance items, and to improve the planning and execution of maintenance activities
One day courses and day one of the 1½ day course run from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Day two runs from 8.30am to 1.00pm. Click the links above for the course content.
Training Course Schedule
Training dates for 2018 for the structured classroom-based courses at our Perth training venue are now available.
Courses can be run as and when required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your next training course.
Click to reveal and to hide the 2018 course schedule.
18 September – Everything RAMM
19 September – Works Management
Register for a Course
Click to register your interest in a RAMM Training Course. An email form will open. In the email please tell us the name of the training course you are interested in, who will be attending, and what your time frame is.
Once we have received your email we will contact you to arrange the training course.
RAMM Training Venue
RSL ran all our training courses at the Trainwest facilities at 154 Epsom Avenue, Belmont, Perth in 2016. You can locate them on the map here. We can run some of the training courses in other areas so that it is easier for some users to attend. This will depend on a number of factors.
We will supply laptops preloaded with the appropriate software and internet connection for the training.
Train at Your Place
Training Courses can be run at client offices, subject to the availability of the RSL trainers and the suitability of your training venue. The cost structure is quite different from the standard courses quoted below.
Email email@example.com for further details.
We will invoice you for the Training course fees once the course has been completed. However, we will require a purchase order number to confirm your course registration. Please note that the course fee does not include travel or accommodation costs which are the responsibility of the person being trained. They do include lunch as well as morning and afternoon tea where applicable.
If you attend more than one course in a four day course cycle, the cost per course decreases as shown at the link below.
Click to reveal and to hide the course fees
- (1) Everything RAMM $A395pp
- (2) Work Management and Pocket RAMM $A395pp
- (3) Work Maintenance and Pocket RAMM $A550pp
- (1) Everything RAMM + (2) Work Management and Pocket RAMM $A695pp
- (2) Work Management and Pocket RAMM + (3) Work Maintenance and Pocket RAMM $A795pp
- (1) Everything RAMM + (2) Work Management and Pocket RAMM + (3) Work Maintenance and Pocket RAMM $A995pp
Please note that all fees quoted are GST Exclusive
If you are unable to attend a course which you have booked, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of this change. We will require at least seven days notice of your cancellation or change.
If we receive your notice within 7 days of the scheduled course date(s), we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of your total course fee.