Our Training Courses
RAMM Software offers structured classroom-based courses at our Perth training venue. We also offer bespoke training courses at client premises. Our bespoke on-site courses combine training material from the three courses below, as well as material requested by clients to meet their specific requirements.
Click to reveal and to hide details of the three structured courses.
The three courses are:
- Essential RAMM (1 day) – designed to introduce users to the fundamentals of RAMM
- Asset Management and Pocket RAMM (1 day) – designed to show users how to manage access to asset information, use Pocket RAMM for capturing asset information when out on the road network and use User Defined Tables to manage more asset classes
- Asset Maintenance and Pocket RAMM (1½ days) – designed to show users how to enable easy access to asset data for maintenance items, and to improve the planning and execution of maintenance activities
One day courses and day one of the 1½ day course run from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Day two runs from 8.30am to 1.00pm. Click the links above for the course content.
Training Course Schedule
Training dates to 30th June for both the structured classroom-based courses at our Perth training venue as well as bespoke training courses at client premises are available below. Proposed training dates for the rest of 2017 will be determined and published soon.
Click to reveal and to hide the 2017 course schedule to 30th June.
Register for a Course
Click to register for a RAMM Training Course. An email form will open addressed to RAMM Training. In the email please tell us the name of the person attending, the name of the training course and the date it is scheduled to be held.
Once we have received your registration we will provide you with further details and helpful hints about attending our courses.
RAMM Training Venue
RSL ran all our training courses at the Trainwest facilities at 154 Epsom Avenue, Belmont, Perth in 2016. You can locate them on the map here. In 2017 we may run some of the training courses in other areas so that it is easier for some users to attend. This will depend on a number of factors.
We will supply laptops preloaded with the appropriate software and internet connection for the training.
Train at Your Place
Training Courses can be run at client offices, subject to the availability of the RSL trainers and the suitability of your training venue. The cost structure is quite different from the standard courses quoted below.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
We will invoice you for the Training course fees once the course has been completed. However, we will require a purchase order number to confirm your course registration. Please note that the course fee does not include travel or accommodation costs which are the responsibility of the person being trained. They do include lunch as well as morning and afternoon tea where applicable.
If you attend more than one course in a four day course cycle, the cost per course decreases as shown at the link below.
Click to reveal and to hide the course fees
- (1) Essential RAMM $A395pp
- (2) Asset Management and Pocket RAMM $A395pp
- (3) Asset Maintenance and Pocket RAMM $A550pp
- (1) Essential RAMM + (2) Asset Management and Pocket RAMM $A695pp
- (2) Asset Management and Pocket RAMM + (3) Asset Maintenance and Pocket RAMM $A795pp
- (1) Essential RAMM + (2) Asset Management and Pocket RAMM + (3) Asset Maintenance and Pocket RAMM $A995pp
Please note that all fees quoted are GST Exclusive
If you are unable to attend a course which you have booked, please email email@example.com to advise us of this change. We will require at least seven days notice of your cancellation or change.
If we receive your notice within 7 days of the scheduled course date(s), we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of your total course fee.